When life doesn’t go according to plan, that’s precisely when creative destiny begins. Discover how to unlock extraordinary faculties and opportunities that most of us don’t even realize we have. Using the principles of Tama Kieves’ book, Thriving Through Uncertainty, we practice time-tested coaching strategies and transformational exercises to:
- Discover inspired answers and make the best decisions of our lives
- Master our mindset to feel happy and confident now, not later
- Uncover the path of grace that already awaits us
- Show up and create magic, even when it doesn’t seem like life is showing up for us
Whether in a career transition or expansion, divorce, dealing with illness, or seeking the next step in life, learn to use uncertainty as a launching pad for clarity and joy. In a safe, supportive environment, we move beyond doubt and step into our greatest potential.
Faculty recommends that you read the following books in preparation for the course:
- Thriving Through Uncertainty: Moving Beyond Fear of the Unknown and Making Change Work for You by Tama Kieves
- A Year Without Fear: 365 Days of Magnificence by Tama Kieves
- A journal or notebook, something to write on.
- Your intention to listen to and honor the truth of your heart, your deepest intelligence, and the source of clear direction.
|4:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m.||Check In (Rooms available after 5:00 p.m.)|
|7:30 p.m.–7:50 p.m.||Welcome & Orientation|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|2:30 p.m.–5:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|1:00 p.m.||Check Out|
The above schedule is subject to change at the discretion of the faculty.
Dining Hall Hours (Meals begin with dinner on arrival day and end with lunch on departure day.):
Breakfast: 7:00 a.m.–8:45 a.m.
Lunch: Noon–2:00 p.m.
Dinner: 6:00 p.m.–7:15 p.m.
Daily Open Classes in meditation, yoga, tai chi, or movement (subject to availability):
7:00–8:00 a.m., 12:15–1:00 p.m., 5:30–6:15 p.m., 5:30–6:30 p.m.
This workshop is by application only. Please submit your materials according to the directions on this page.
Regrettably, this workshop has been cancelled.
Tuition covers your workshop costs and time spent in class with the faculty. Please see Stay With Us below for accommodation choices—which include meals and other amenities for those who wish to stay with us. Or see Commute for those who will not be staying on campus overnight
Stay With Us
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), the lake, walking trails, parking, and all other guest services.
A list of local hotels and inns is available for those who wish to stay off-campus and commute (see Commute).
2 nights commuter fee
The commuter fee includes the full benefits of our unique Accommodations & Meals Package, excluding the cost of accommodations. A list of local Local Hotels and Inns is available.
See our Cancellation Policy.
Certificate of Attendance : $25