In week 6, write from your heart and jump start your memoir with Nancy Slonim Aronie.
Jump-Start Your Memoir is an inspiring immersion for the beginning writer and is nurturing for the burnt-out professional. Nancy Slonim Aronie, founder of the Chilmark Writing Workshop, creates a safe place where you can dive into writing, discover your own rhythms, use your own language, and tell your own story. Rediscover your authentic voice as we laugh, cry, and write. By week’s end, you will feel more confident and you will have begun to get that untold story out of your body and onto the page. You return home with the motivation and inspiration to keep writing.
Add an optional cleanse to any week:
There is an additional $200 charge for this program. Please call Omega at 877.944.2002 to register for the cleanse.
Steven Michael Pague, certified instructor in Chinese movement and healing arts, also teaches optional qigong classes and hosts evening events and community gatherings.
Also during Week 6:
- Work in-depth with Tony Stockwell to discover ways to develop your natural spiritual gifts and mediumship.
- Shift into effortless, embodied mindfulness with Loch Kelly so you can more deeply enjoy every moment of your life.
Intensive Daily Schedule (Weeks 5-6)
|7:00 a.m.–8:00 a.m.||Daily Open Yoga or Qigong Class|
|7:30 a.m.–9:00 a.m.||Breakfast|
|12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.||Lunch|
|2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.||Dinner|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Entertainment, Workshop, or Free Time|
Meet the Teachers
Warm, funny, and inspirational are words that have been used to describe Nancy Slonim Aronie, a d ...
Tuition & Fees
Costa Rica Week 6: Jump Start Your Memoir
Please see Stay With Us below for all-inclusive prices, as costs will vary depending on your program and room choices.
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), and more.
Omega reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If Omega cancels a program, you will receive a full refund.
A refund, less a $100 processing fee, will be offered for cancellations made on or before the close of business, 45 days before each program. No refund or credit will be offered for cancellations made with less than 45 days notice; if you do not show up; or if you leave a program early.
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance, which insures you against unforeseen sickness, injury, job loss, inclement weather, and more. Rates are available through TravMark's A+ Program Protection Plans. Get a free quote today.
- Early Bird: Save $100 when you register on or before November 10, 2018. This discount is available both online and by phone.
- Extend your stay: Save $200 when you book two weeks at Omega Costa Rica. Add another two weeks and save an additional $200. To take advantage of this discount, please call Omega at 877.944.2002.
- Members also receive $100 off anytime. This discount is available both online and by phone.