During week 5 immerse yourself in a healing retreat and learn ways to enhance the quality of life with qigong master Mingtong Gu.
As millions of people in China have already discovered, qigong is a powerful, natural way to live a happy, healthy life. Experience the power of Wisdom Healing Qigong for yourself in this healing retreat with qigong master Mingtong Gu. Through practice and discussion, you learn to reduce stress, slow the aging process, and transform negative emotions into a creative force. You also learn to tap into your potential to help prevent illness, cure disease, and enhance your overall quality of life. This retreat is for anyone who wants to learn about qigong practices, those who wish to address specific health conditions—such as cancer, diabetes, Lyme disease, addiction, or chronic pain—or those who want to support the wellness of others.
Add an optional cleanse to any week:
There is an additional $200 charge for this program. Please call Omega at 877.944.2002 to register for the cleanse.
Steven Michael Pague, certified instructor in Chinese movement and healing arts, also teaches optional qigong classes and hosts evening events and community gatherings.
Also during Week 5:
- Explore Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction with Melissa Myozen Blacker and Florence Meleo-Meyer and how to apply it in your daily life.
- Learn to break inherited patterns using Family Constellations with Mark Wolynn so you can live a healthier, happier, more fulfilled life.
Intensive Daily Schedule (Weeks 5-6)
|7:00 a.m.–8:00 a.m.||Daily Open Yoga or Qigong Class|
|7:30 a.m.–9:00 a.m.||Breakfast|
|12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.||Lunch|
|2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.||Dinner|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Entertainment, Workshop, or Free Time|
Meet the Teachers
Mingtong Gu, founder of the Chi Center, is a qigong master who offers the ancient teach ...
Tuition & Fees
Costa Rica Week 5: Wisdom Healing Qigong
Please see Stay With Us below for all-inclusive prices, as costs will vary depending on your program and room choices.
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), and more.
Omega reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If Omega cancels a program, you will receive a full refund.
A refund, less a $100 processing fee, will be offered for cancellations made on or before the close of business, 45 days before each program. No refund or credit will be offered for cancellations made with less than 45 days notice; if you do not show up; or if you leave a program early.
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance, which insures you against unforeseen sickness, injury, job loss, inclement weather, and more. Rates are available through TravMark's A+ Program Protection Plans. Get a free quote today.
- Early Bird: Save $100 when you register on or before November 10, 2018. This discount is available both online and by phone.
- Extend your stay: Save $200 when you book two weeks at Omega Costa Rica. Add another two weeks and save an additional $200. To take advantage of this discount, please call Omega at 877.944.2002.
- Members also receive $100 off anytime. This discount is available both online and by phone.