During week 5, learn to break inherited patterns using Family Constellations so you can live a healthier, happier, more fulfilled life with Mark Wolynn.
Unexplained depression, anxiety, illness, financial challenges, unhappy relationships—the latest epigenetic research tells us that we can inherit the biological residue from traumatic events in our family history, leading to challenging outcomes. In this workshop, Mark Wolynn, author of the award-winning book It Didn’t Start With You, offers effective ways to break inherited patterns so you can live a healthier, happier, more fulfilled life. Through lectures, interactive group work, and family constellations, you experience firsthand that, although these patterns may not have started with you, they can end with you. This workshop is suitable for mental health professionals and anyone interested in personal healing.
Add an optional cleanse to any week:
There is an additional $200 charge for this program. Please call Omega at 877.944.2002 to register for the cleanse.
Steven Michael Pague, certified instructor in Chinese movement and healing arts, also teaches optional qigong classes and hosts evening events and community gatherings.
Also during Week 5:
- Explore Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction with Melissa Myozen Blacker and Florence Meleo-Meyer and how to apply it in your daily life.
- Immerse yourself in a healing retreat with qigong master Mingtong Gu and learn ways to enhance the quality of life.
Intensive Daily Schedule (Weeks 5-6)
|7:00 a.m.–8:00 a.m.||Daily Open Yoga or Qigong Class|
|7:30 a.m.–9:00 a.m.||Breakfast|
|12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.||Lunch|
|2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.||Dinner|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Entertainment, Workshop, or Free Time|
Meet the Teachers
Mark Wolynn, director of the Family Constellation Institute in San Francisco, California, is ...
Tuition & Fees
Costa Rica Week 5: It Didn't Start With You
Please see Stay With Us below for all-inclusive prices, as costs will vary depending on your program and room choices.
Accommodations cover your room, all meals, and use of amenities and facilities—which includes optional classes, evening performances, sampler classes (during the week), and more.
Omega reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If Omega cancels a program, you will receive a full refund.
A refund, less a $100 processing fee, will be offered for cancellations made on or before the close of business, 45 days before each program. No refund or credit will be offered for cancellations made with less than 45 days notice; if you do not show up; or if you leave a program early.
We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance, which insures you against unforeseen sickness, injury, job loss, inclement weather, and more. Rates are available through TravMark's A+ Program Protection Plans. Get a free quote today.
- Early Bird: Save $100 when you register on or before November 10, 2018. This discount is available both online and by phone.
- Extend your stay: Save $200 when you book two weeks at Omega Costa Rica. Add another two weeks and save an additional $200. To take advantage of this discount, please call Omega at 877.944.2002.
- Members also receive $100 off anytime. This discount is available both online and by phone.